A Twitter Chat for every Day of the Week
Twitter chats are a pre-scheduled group of Twitter users tweeting/chatting about the same topic using the “pound sign” tag (#) referred to as a hashtag. The hashtag allows that chat to be followed on Twitter. There is no real difference between using a hashtag for chat or simply to follow a trending topic, except that chats are pre-arranged.
- #BlogChat – Sunday 8PM Central Time #Blogchat discuss a blogging topics like content and WordPress
- #PoCchat – Monday 11AM est is #PoCChat, a weekly Twitter chat on the Power of Connection
Also #MMchat Mondays 8:00PM EST is a Marketing and Social Media Twitter Chat
And #SocialChat Mondays 9PM EST is a another weekly Twitter Chat focused on discussing anything related to Social Media
- #LinkedInChat – Tuesday Nights at 8PM EST for All things LinkedIn
Also #getrealchat Tuesday 9PM The power of social business, marketing, media, leadership, ROI, social relationships and life!
- #PinChat – Wednesday at 9PM Eastern Time – A chat about anything relating to Pinterest.com
Also #mobilechat at the same time
- #B2Bchat Thursdays 8PM EST. A weekly Twitter chat for B2B marketers
And #MediaChat – Thursday at 10PM EST
- #HITsm – Friday at 11AM CT. Leaders in health IT meet to discuss industry trends and how social media influences the outcomes of those initiatives.
- #ScreenwritingSaturday – Saturday All Day, Screenwriters talk about their works, the business of screenwriting, and other topics.