Are you looking for an energetic speaker to captivate an audience? With her varied background as a digital marketer and education in Engineering, Michelle brings knowledge, excitement and levity to the business of digital marketing with her lighthearted speaking style.
Michelle is an speaker, entrepreneur, author and consultant involved in digital marketing for over 19 years. She earned a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Michelle is a video partner with Entrepreneur Magazine’s YouTube channel, Entrepreneur Network. She is the author of “Pinterest Tutorial” and the upcoming “Build Your Business Presence Online.” Follow Michelle on her blogs, metrony.com and pintalk.net.
Workshops are hald-day or full-day format. Speeches vary in length and foramt but are always filled with actionable ideas. Michelle was a featured speaker at Affiliate Summit West at Paris Las Vegas Hotel and at the NYC Marriott Marquis. The conferences welcome over 8,000 attendees each!
Michelle is the President and speaker with Toastmasters International. She is a past winner of her Club’s Humorous Speech Contest as well as the Toastmaster’s Area G Humorous Speech Contest.
- Corporate workshops
- Session speaker
- Keynote presentations
- Panleist or moderator
Michelle’s Speaking Topics:
- Social Media Strategy for Businesses: Beginner to Advanced
- Paid and Earned Social Media ROI
- Social Media Auditing Yourself
- Digital Advertising and its role in branding
- Social Media for Brands and Corporations
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- January 15, 2017: Affiliate Summit West 2017 at the Paris Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV
- November 2016: Private workshop at Philadelphia, PA
- October 11-13, 2016: Pubcon Las Vegas 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center